Who We Are
TechAlta Network Consulting Ltd. was established in 2007.
We are committed to providing quality on site and remote technical support along with many other services. First starting with basic Windows desktop support soon expanded to full network, server and internet based services.
Our goal is to get your individual or company’s computer and network equipment running smoothly while ensuring it is up to date and being optimized to its full potential.
Have a look at our services page here to see how we can help you or your company today.
Where We Are
Our office is based out of beautiful Edmonton, Alberta just a couple blocks from Whyte avenue and 99 street.
The service area we work in is not limited by boundaries, as calls are either driven to or can be remotely assisted across Canada. When you call TechAlta, we make IT work.
A couple of quick facts about Edmonton:
- Capital of Alberta
- Home to the NHL team, Edmonton Oilers. Find out more here
- Northernmost North American City with a metro population over 1,000,000
- Nicknamed “The Festival City” for its year-round host of festivals. Find out more here
- Home to North America’s largest mall, West Edmonton Mall.
(World’s Largest from 1981 up to 2004). Find out more here
- Home to Canada’s largest living history museum, Fort Edmonton Park. Find out more here
- Edmonton’s river valley constitutes the longest stretch of connected urban parkland in North America. Find out more here
How You Can Help
As we are always expanding our services, and maintaining our quality of workmanship. We encourage outstanding individuals to check out our careers page here that would like to join us.