Who We Are
TechAlta was established in 2007.
We are committed to providing quality on site and remote IT support along with many other services. Starting with basic Windows desktop support, then soon expanded to full network, server and internet based services.
With trained and certified technicians, along with many years of experience, and support for a variety of businesses, we are a sure fit right from the start.
Our goal is to get your individual or company’s computer and network equipment running smoothly while ensuring it is up to date and being optimized to its full potential.
Have a look at our services page here to see how we can help you or your company today.
Where We Are
Our office is based out of beautiful Edmonton, Alberta just East of Londonderry Mall and North of 137 Ave.
The service area we work in is not limited by boundaries, as calls are either driven to or can be remotely assisted across Canada. When you call TechAlta, we make IT work.
Quick Facts About Edmonton:
- Capital of Alberta
- Home to the NHL team, Edmonton Oilers. Find out more here
- Northernmost North American City with a metro population over 1,000,000
- Nicknamed “The Festival City” for its year-round host of festivals.
- Home to North America’s largest mall, West Edmonton Mall.
(World’s Largest from 1981 up to 2004). Find out more here
- Home to Canada’s largest living history museum, Fort Edmonton Park. Find out more here
- Edmonton’s river valley constitutes the longest stretch of connected urban parkland in North America.
How You Can Help
As we are always expanding our services, and maintaining our quality of workmanship. We encourage outstanding individuals to check out our careers page here that would like to join us.